Chocolate Avocado Pudding - A great way to use your avocado surplus, or your avocados that aren't quite flavorful enough to put in your guacamole:
Sautéed Kale With Apples And Bacon - Thought kale was for rabbits? Think again...
Kombucha - Here is a link to a great PDF on the subject:
Sweet Potatoes With Pears
8 good-sized (or 11 small) any variety sweet potatoes (purple, if you can find them)
4 good-sized (or 5 small) pears (any variety) - peeled, cored and chopped
1 cup regular (or evaporated, soy, rice, or sweetened condensed) milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (or agave syrup)
4 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch freshly grated nutmeg
2 tablespoons orange (or apple juice)
1 cup chopped pecans (or macadamia nuts)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and bake in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until tender.
3. Peel the baked sweet potatoes. Place in a medium bowl and whip until smooth.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, gently cook the pears 10 minutes, or until tender. Process the pears in a food processor until smooth.
5. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix the milk, vanilla, brown sugar and butter. Heat until scalded. Blend into the sweet potatoes.
6. Mix the pear puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange juice and pecans into the sweet potato mixture. Transfer to a large baking dish.
7. Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.